---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Herbert Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: Cloud based Clicker Technology - Is it really a good idea?
To: Jim Sibley <[log in to unmask]>

In this case there are no clickers.  Students complete pre-printed answer sheet with their data encoded in the QR code.  The grading is rather instant.  Answer sheets can be laminated and reused with dry erase markers.

BTW for those concerned about FERPA, i got this from the the company:

Good question.  ALL In Learning is FERPA compliant. The company will enter into a binding contract with a campus/dept committing the company to strict confidentiality as a vendor for student information.

For Data Transmission, we use 2048 bit SSL Certificate with 256 bit encryption.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Josh Vick

c: 940 206 6135