Greetings,

I am a new faculty member with the Child Health Associate/Physician Assistant Program at the University of Colorado Denver. As part of my job responsibilities, I co-direct the Evidence Based Medicine course for our students. After being exposed to Team Based Learning, I thought it would be a great method to utilize in EBM. I didn't know if anyone else has tried using TBL in an EBM course and would be interested in discussing implementation of this method? I can be reached via email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or via phone at 303-724-1334. Thank you for any assistance.

Sincerely,

Darcy Solanyk, MS, PA-C