Larry,

Just curious: how then MIGHT one use a wiki for TBL? While most wikis can
probably support real-time or synchronous page CREATION, I doubt few can do
this for page EDITING, which could lead to versioning problems as more than
one person at a time has a given page open and is editing. Google Docs
handles this pretty well.

Of course, the underlying issue here seems to be whether one is using the
wiki in a lab for face-to-face creation/editing by team members vs. trying
to do it out-of-class in an online (asynchronous) manner. To me, this raises
the question of if/how TBL translates well into online-learning. I know
there are pros & cons, and I've seen more written about this recently, but
increasingly, I'm seeing a case to be made for trying to use TBL in online
or (my preference) in hybrid/blended learning delivery. Thoughts?

Thx,

John

--
John Fritz
Asst. VP, Instructional Technology & New Media