From: Jamie Hughes <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 10:23:24 -0700
To: "[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Subject: TBL: Research Methods in Psychology & Social Psychology

Hello,

This summer I am in the process of developing a TBL research methods course and improving my existing social psychology course. I am writing to see if anyone has experience teaching these courses and would be willing to share activities or syllabus. I will gladly summarize responses for the list.

Thank you!

Jamie Hughes, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Psychology
Daemen College
4380 Main Street
Amherst, NY 14225
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]