From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lane Brunner
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 12:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Student evaluations

Hi all-

It’s that season again! Student evaluations are always an interesting read. I had one comment this year that was likely intended as a sharp criticism, but I consider it a complement and wear it as a badge of honor. The comment … “Dr. Brunner is a TBL extremist!”

I thought the TBL gang might enjoy that one. J

Lane

Lane J. Brunner, Ph.D., R.Ph.

Professor and Chair

Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Sciences

California Northstate College of Pharmacy

10811 International Drive

Rancho Cordova, CA  95670

Tel: (916) 503-1860

Email: [log in to unmask]