From: FEIGENBAUM, GAIL [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 7:48 AM
To: Sweet, Michael S
Subject: RE: TBL goes to Harvard

Hi, Michael,

I was wondering about the outcome of your presentation.  How did it go?
Gail

Gail Feigenbaum, RN, PhD
Nursing Assistant Instructor
School of Health, Wellness, Public Safety
Central New Mexico Community College
Office - Main Campus, JS 309 "O"
Office Phone - 505-224-4126
Cell/Message Phone - 505-463-2010
Campus Email Address - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>