From: "Kubitz, Karla" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 14:28:45 +0000
To: "[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Suggestions for Scantron?

Hi TBLers,
I have a chance to provide input on a new scanner for our Department.  I’d like to suggest one  that will provide the output (the Student IDs and scores) in a file that can be uploaded to Blackboard and that will also data for item analyses.  Suggestions?  Thank you.  Karla

Karla Kubitz, Ph.D., FACSM
Department of Kinesiology
Towson University
8000 York Rd