From: Team-Based Learning [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jean Uhl [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 1:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Team Contracts

Does anyone use a team contract/charter and are you willing to share a copy?
I am developing an online course and will require teams to initially develop a contract describing how they will handle freeloaders, firing procedures, how and who will contact professor, how they will contact each other, how problems will be prevented/handled, etc.

Thanks!
--
 Jean Uhl, PE, LEED AP, BD+C

Construction Management and Civil Engineering Department
 Georgia Southern University
 Carruth Building
 PO Box 8047
 Statesboro, GA 30460