Hello,

I have two queries and am hoping that I can get some help via this
listserve.

1.        I'm wondering if anyone has information on university nursing
programs that are using TBL. I'm most interested in those from Canadian
universities, but not to the point of narrowing my search down to that
degree of specificity.

2.       I'm also looking for information on any health professions programs
that use TBL for clinical teaching in practice environments (especially
in-patient settings)

Thank you in advance for any assistance with either or both of these issues.

Judy Buchanan

Coordinator, Teaching & Learning Centre

UNB Saint John (WCL 234)

100 Tucker Park Road