Duane,

Let me ask for some additional information:

   - How many people were in the class last fall?
   - Of these, how many clearly did not buy into using TBL?

Dee

--
L. Dee Fink

**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI)
Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services
**Author of: Creating Significant Learning Experiences
**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)