The 10th TBLC conference will be held on March 3 and 4th in Las Vegas. Join
the fun as you learn innovative strategies for Team based learning in the
classroom and online. This year we have focused on new ways to implement TBL
and there will be workshops on incorporating technologies in TBL experiences
and incorporating TBL in web-based courses as well as introducing new ways
to incorporate TBL in social sciences and engineering classes. Our program
has workshops and oral presentations will cover a variety of subjects.

Check out the meeting website to learn more about the other tracks to be
offered as well as the many different hands-on workshops, poster
presentations and small groups discussions.

Come join us in Las Vegas to learn more about the team based learning!!

For additional details and registration information -
http://www.tblcmeeting.org

--
Julie K. Hewett, CMP