Thanks, Jim!  I know you have been busting your butt on this, over and above your full time job.  We all really appreciate it!

-M

From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jim Sibley
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 10:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: All TBL Websites are back up and running

Hi

The website www.teambasedlearning.org is back up

NOTE: if you bookmarked the direct address teambasedlearning.apsc.ubc.ca it will NOT respond

#######################

The TBLC case bank site is back up inside the tblcmeeting site.....at tblcmeeting.org.....you need to login....to see case bank under MEMBERS ONLY section

Thanks for your patience

Jim

--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Web: http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca

© Copyright 2010, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the
message.

Change is inevitable, growth is optional”