From: Team-Based Learning on behalf of Rick Goedde
Sent: Sat 11/6/2010 4:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Keeping questions secure during appeals

Dear Colleagues,

I am looking for ideas on how other instructors keep the RAT questions secure
while a team is appealing.  My questions are on paper, as opposed to some
form of electronic display.  If only one team is appealing, I don't want to use
class time for this one appeal, but would like to give the team until the start
of the next class to hand in the appeal on a form I've created.  A student copying a long
question can be tedious, and I don't want to give them ideas about copying questions
anyway.  I won't let them take a copy of the questions outside of the classroom.
Usually one student remains after class to complete the appeal, but I would
like it to be more of a team effort.

Any advice on keeping the questions secure within my appeals process,
or recommendations for a better process?

Thanks,

Rick

--
Rick Goedde