Hello Jasminka,

As a new instructor with little time to develop my own AE's I ended up
adapting a set of existing collaborative group exercises in my principles of
econ courses from a workbook titled "Economics Live! Learning Economics the
Collaborative Way" by Diane Keenan and Mark H. Maier (McGraw Hill, ISBN
0-07-812646-0).  Modifying the exercises so they demonstrate the TBL 4-S's
takes some creativity, but is possible.  The other exercises I use were
inspired by other "active" learning literature I found.  I would love to
join in the sharing of econ AE's.

Best,
Eddy

Eddy Chi, MA
Assistant Professor, Economics
Humanities and Social Sciences Department
Moreno Valley College, Riverside Community College District
16130 Lasselle Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92551, USA
Phone: 951-571-6100
Fax: 951-571-6185