Greetings,

I am just beginning to use TBL in my 9th grade physical science classes as
part of a research project.  The physical science class explores
introductory chemistry 1st semester and introductory physics 2nd semester.
Just wondering if anyone else out there has experience with TBL in high
school science courses?  The most difficult task so far has been developing
the group learning activities for teams, so I am looking for some good ideas
for team activities.

Thanks,

Josh Kinsman