From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carey Nevin, Judy A
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2010 12:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 2 things: working w/librarians and short intersession TBL?

I'm a librarian and I'm really intrigued by TBL. I'm wondering if there are any other librarians on the list; I'd love to hear from you if there are.

OR, for you non-librarians, have you done any TBL with your librarians?

Then, on a different note...our school is introducing a 3-week winter semester next year, and I'm considering offering a 1-credit library research class (we've had requests from faculty who think their students aren't getting the idea of scholarly research)...is a 3-week session long enough to use teams? Will students bond with their teams in such a short time, do you think?

Thanks!

--Judy