The IAMSE group has sponsored some Webinars during Sept & Oct that are specifically focused on TBL.   There are two more still coming up and I believe they archive them so that you can watch later if you have missed them.  Details and registration and archives are located here.

Register:  http://iamse.org/development/2010/was_2010_fall.htm

Anyone else doing any sessions at their home institution that they might permit some others to attend?

Sandy COOK, PhD | Senior Associate Dean, Curriculum Development |

Medical Education, Research, and Evaluation (MERE) |

Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School Singapore | Khoo Teck Puat Building | 8 College Road Singapore |169857 |

W: (65) 6516 8722| F: (65) 6227 2698 |

email: [log in to unmask] | web:  http://www.duke-nus.edu.sg;

Administrative Executive: Belinda Yeo | [log in to unmask]
| 6516-8511

Important:  This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you.