From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stock, Duane R.
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 9:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ways to structure team based applications

I am looking for sources to help construct team based applications.  (How to word questions, etc.)

I have read Chap. 3 in the book by Michaelsen,Fink, Knight.

Advice such as
"Make-a-specific-choice"    , do  NOT just  "make a list "  are great.
 But I am looking for further advice and examples.
  Any articles or book chapters useful in this context?

Thanks in advance.

Duane R. Stock, Price Investments Professor
205A  Adams Hall
Price College of Business
University of Oklahoma
Norman, OK  73019

work email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
home email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

work fax: 405.325.7688

work phone: 405.325.5690

home phone: 405.364.5347

cell phone:  405.808.9344