Hi Everyone

This fall I have a student to work on the TBL site

I already have a long list of broken links, paper to post

If you have found things to fi….. let me know

If you know about an article that should be posted

If you have requests for new resources

If you have suggestions website improvements

Please, Please….. let me know

Jim

--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca

© Copyright 2010, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the message.

“Change is inevitable, growth is optional”