I was forwarded a request from this email address asking for information about use of TBL in statistics.  So, I am responding.

I will be using this method this fall to teach medical statistics to third-year medical students at Duke.  I have prepared the materials and am working out the details of orchestrating the class now.  So, I will have more to report in Nov or so.

I have just returned from the Joint Statistical Meetings in Vancouver.  I went to a session in which Katie St. Clair presented her method of using this method for a statistics course at Carelton College. I plan to stay in touch with her and am including her contact information here.  She has used this twice and gave a great talk.  Perhaps she can give you some advice as well.

Sandra S Stinnett, DrPH
Assistant Professor of Biostatistics
Assistant Professor in Ophthalmology
Duke Eye Center   Room 107D