Judy,

You are in luck!

Chapter 9 of the first TBL book "Overcoming Initial Mistakes When Using Small Groups" is by an accounting prof.  :-)

-M

From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judy Buchanan
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 9:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Trying to Convert an Accounting Prof to TBL!

Hello,
I've been having a discussion with a colleague who teaches accounting courses at both lower and upper  year levels. He is looking for ways to increase student engagement, for example in an accounting theory course.  I've told him a bit about TBL and I'm now wondering if anyone on this list has applied the principles and practices of TBL to an accounting course. If so might you be willing to share some of the ways that you have done so? Thank you in advance.
Judy Buchanan

Coordinator, Teaching & Learning Centre
UNB Saint John
100 Tucker Park Road