I think showing the video is a great idea. In addition, I would show ONE slide illustrating a summary of the research findings, and then I would have the audience get into teams and ask them to do the following application(if you are not in health care you can change the last one) :

[cid:image002.png@01CB2F1E.FE3F3270]

Ruth

From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sibley, Jim
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Looking for ideas for a TBL presentation

Hi

When I am asked do anything less then a couple of hours....the goal simply becomes getting people excited enough to read more later

With only 25 minutes....hmmm....how about introducing tbl and its pieces.....showing the new UTAustin video.....then getting folks to work in teams on "why do you think tbl might be so powerful."......debrief...point to next steps, resources, extraordinary community support :-)

this is so short that creating enthusiasm might be the best objective

My two cents

Jim Sibley

Sorry for brief message -sent from my iPad