I taught undergrad stats last year. For probability I had brown paper bags full of different kinds/flavors of hard candy. Sometimes I had hidden a bag within a bag to show non representative sampling and the students were drawing from only the one bag and not from both, etc. I'd then dump the bags out on the table and we'd set up the problems from that. Of course the "teaching aids" were eaten.

Carolyn