Hello Members of the TBL List:

For some years now, Larry Michaelsen and I have realized the deep connection between good course design and TBL.  If you understand learning-centered course design, you will understand why it is so important to have a good teaching strategy like TBL.

Acting on the assumption that understanding good course design will help people interested in TBL, I want to give you information about a NEW WEBSITE ON COURSE DESIGN.

1.  The URL for the website is:  www.designlearning.org

2.  It contains multiple kinds of information and resources:

     (If this looks familiar, it is because we used the TBL website as a guide)

3.  Course Design Listserv

If you would like to sign up for the course design listserv, here is the link to go to for the listserv:  https://lists.ou.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=DESIGNLEARNING-L

      Once here, click on: "Join or leave DESIGNLEARNING-L", and follow the prompts.

I hope you will visit the website and explore the resources on it.

My Best,   Dee

--
L. Dee Fink

**National Project Director:  Teaching & Curriculum Improvement (TCI) Project
**Senior Associate, Dee Fink & Associates Consulting Services
**Author of: Creating Significant Learning Experiences
**Former President of the POD Network in Higher Education (2004-2005)