We use flag poles.  When a team has finished the GRAT or tRAT
then they put their flag in.  When half the team flags are up, then
there are only 5 min remaining.  This is something you can get
the class to vote on early in the course - they appreciate the buy-in
and setting some time limits.  We do have a time limit on the IRAT
to make sure everyone is there on time.  Prompt attendance is a
a must.  Dean

Dean Parmelee, M.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Boonshoft School of Medicine