Jamie,
Thank you for your reply. I'm sorry for the delay in responding. I made the mistake of sending out my inquiry just before final exams. I teach lower level college math (College Algebra through Calculus II) and my concern about using TBL is that my students won't/can't do the individual pre-class preparation. Students don't seem to be able to learn math from reading books/handouts. How has TBL worked with your class? Are you consider trying it with Calc I or Calc II?
Mike

Jamie Sneddon wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi Mike
I'm using TBL to teach a final year combinatorics class; will be
interested to see if any other maths TBL users come out of the woodwork.
Cheers,
Jamie

Mike Rosenthal wrote:

Can anyone give me the name of a faculty member who is using
Team-Based Learning to teach math? I am especially interested in TBL
being used to teach Calculus II and below.
Thanks,
Mike Rosenthal
Florida International University