Gang/Team -

Thank Jim for working on this. One or two suggestions before
anyone goes live:  timeframe of Application Exercise - we have
learned, the hard way, never to go beyond 2.5 hours in any class
sitting.  The students poop out. Period.  So be careful - if it's a
large
one, then split it up over a couple of days even.

On the RAT:  do not use "all of the above" as a distractor ever.  We
need to insist that MCQs be flawless in their construction/format and
use of "none of the above" or "all of the above," or any sentence
completion
question creates a 'flawed' item.  I have seen TBL modules succeed or
flop
depending on the quality of the MCQs - be careful and deliberate - for
more
info, visit the NBME website and work your way to their manual on
construction
of good MCQ questions.

Dean