Re: Small team Yes

the team is getting too small.....but I would ask the team what they want to do....explain to them that they might do better....have more fun....learn more....in a larger team

The difficulty in adding students late in the semester.....is team cohesiveness might look like clique behavior to a new single member....if you do add members I would be careful not to add single members from different teams to an existing team.....if you do shuffle the teams....be up front about what it will likely feel like for existing and new teams members...help students understand the transition from group to team...back to group....actually might be an interesting teachable moment

Again I would ask the team/teams/and maybe the class....what should we do

jim
--
Jim Sibley
Director

Phone 604.822.9241
Fax 604.822.7006

Email: [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Web: http://cis.apsc.ubc.ca
e-Portfolio: http://ipeer.apsc.ubc.ca/wiki/index.php/Jim_Sibley_Portfolio

© Copyright 2010, Jim Sibley, All rights reserved The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments (collectively "message") is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient (or recipients) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, use, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the
message.