Dear Theuns -
Am not in your field, but I think your course will do fine if you follow
the TBL format carefully - see recent pub: 12 TIPS for doing TBL.  You
do
not need any team building if you (1) create your teams properly and
(2) use
both the split-answer technique for the IRAT and the IFAT cards for the
GRAT.  Why?  The two combined engenders the kind of within small group
discussion and feedback to create the teams quickly.  Guaranteed.

Dean

Dean Parmelee, M.D.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
Boonshoft School of Medicine