If the IFAT forms are exposed to even moderate humidity for any length of
time, the flake material becomes very difficult to scape off.  Keeping
them in plastic bags, as Dean said, helps.

==================================
Mark Hens
Department of Biology
University of North Carolina Greensboro
Greensboro, NC  27402

phone:  (336) 334-4945
fax:         (336) 334-5839
e-mail:   [log in to unmask]

Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Team-Based Learning <[log in to unmask]>
03/03/2010 09:36 AM
Please respond to
Dean Parmelee <[log in to unmask]>

cc