Thank you, Gary and Erin, for your responses. I will check on those sites,
Erin. And yes, Gary, I will be glad let you know about my findings. Running
the study beginning March pending IRB...

I have had some conversations with three "TBL people" in the last few days
outside of this forum. Those experiences along with the responses here so
far indicate to me that this is a great group people. Thank you.

Matt