Hi Liz,

I've recently been using it for the Psychology of Crime. Feel free to contact me as well.

jilll

At 02:38 PM 1/27/2010, Marie Thomas wrote:
Liz,

I've used TBL for three different psychology courses: Psychology for Living (which is like a psychology of adjustment course), Psychology of Women, and Positive Psychology.  Contact me off-list if you want to talk about TBL!

Marie

Marie D. Thomas, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
Learning Outcomes Assessment Fellow
California Faculty Association Chapter Vice President
California State University San Marcos
San Marcos, CA 92096
760-750-4157 (office)
760-750-3418 (fax)