Hello Fellow TBLers,

I would appreciate the wisdom and advice of the group regarding facilitating inter-team discussions in the large lecture hall.  I have 173 students and 26 teams in a stadium style hall that seats 280, no microphones other than the instructor's, no technology other than LCD projector, instructor laptop, and ethernet internet access.  How do you ensure that all teams are included and all are heard (in 50 minute class periods)?

Thanks, in advance, for any tips you may have!

Karen Sirum

Karen Sirum, Assistant Professor

Biology Education Research and Development

Dept. of Biological Sciences, 202 Life Sciences Building

Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH 43403

tel. 419-372-3877