Dear Maureen,

See below for my thoughts - I hope this helps.

WE HAVE CHANGED OUR EMAIL ADDRESS - PLEASE CHANGE TO

Sandy COOK, PhD | Associate Dean, Curriculum Development | Medical
Education, Research, and Evaluation (MERE) | Duke-NUS Graduate Medical
School Singapore | Khoo Teck Puat Building | 8 College Road

Singapore |169857 | W: (65) 6516 8722| F: (65) 6227 2698 | email:
[log in to unmask] | web:  http://www.duke-nus.edu.sg;

Administrative Executive: Belinda Yeo | [log in to unmask] |
6516-8511

Important:  This email is confidential and may be privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us
immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose
its contents to any other person.  Thank you.