Dear TBL colleagues,

I'm designing a TBL approach to undergrad research methods for the social sciences (anthro/soc/geo) for this fall.  I have planned out most everything except I need to develop iRATs/tRATs for the units -- for sampling, reliability/validity, levels and types of measurement, protocol design (writing good survey and interview questions), survey and interview design and admin, and quant data analysis (univariate and bivariate).

Has anyone developed such a course, and, if so, would you be willing to help me especially with the RATs?

Thank you in advance,  Sarah Mahler  [log in to unmask]