Christine,If you are using Blackboard version 8 or higher, you should have
access to the free (I know - SOMETHING free from Blackboard?!) peer/Self
Evaluation Building Block tool. If so, you can go to this webpage where I
stashed some resources for our faculty to get started with this tool:
http://www.ncstatecollege.edu/academics/dl/bb8/

Personally, I cannot reccommend this tool as it  rather convoluted overhead
for students. Instead, I have them all submit a draft of their capstone
paper (attaching points for turning it in on time), then collect those
files, make them anonymous, create a key in excel and e-mail each student 2
anonymous peer drafts (all from other teams) to perform a rubric review on
(also with points attached) and e-mail back to me. Based on this experience,
I then have them do a reflective self rubric review of their draft (again
with points attached) and e-mail or hand in hard copy. I then compile my
rubric review and the anonymous classmate reviews and some quarters, the
self review for one omnibus feedback instrument to focus their revisions
before the final due date. Cumbersome and a bit hands on, but it works :)

I have heard of others using the Discussion board for public or "anonymous"
forum posting reviews for all to see. Hope that helps?

-Mike Welker,
History Adjunct Instructor
& DL Dept. Instructional Designer
North Central State College
Mansfield, Ohio
419.755.4706
"Remember, I'm pulling for you... we're all in this together. Keep your
stick on the ice." -Red Green