Hi Christine,
I teach at the College of Veterinary Medicine at Iowa State University using TBL and have used several online evaluations including course evaluations, and peer evaluations over the past 5 years.  I give course credit to students for filling out online evaluations and it works beautifully.  I have access to the names of the students who fill out peer evaluations and give those who submit them on time 5 points of individual credit.  I do not have access to the names of those who fill out course evaluations so I give everyone 5 points of team credit if over 90% of the class fills them out on time.  I also emphasize that I value their input, read all of their evaluations, and use their feedback to improve the course.  Even though these points are a small fraction of the 350+ course points, this has been very effective.  Typically, the response rates are about 99%.  I hope this helps.
Best wishes
Holly Bender