I like this, thank you. Yes, I would definitely be interested in that info.
Christine Maguire

In a message dated 1/17/2009 10:36:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Attached is a rubric that I have used and received favorable results.  The rubric portion is adapted from a peer evaluation form I saw published in the Journal of Management Education last Spring.  I have the students complete the peer evaluation mid-way through the semester, and I summarize the results for informational purposes only.  This interim evaluation serves as a check-point along the way for individual students to make adjustments in performance as needed.  The ratings don’t actually “count” for the interim evaluation, only the final evaluation at the end of the semester.  Let me know if you have additional question about how I administer the evaluation and summarize the results.

Eric K. Kaufman

Assistant Professor

Agricultural and Extension Education

Virginia Tech