I will sometimes refer to them as Assurance Readiness Tests (ARTs).

-Derek

Derek R. Lane, Ph.D.
Associate Dean for Graduate Programs in Communication
College of Communications & Information Studies
133 Grehan Building
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506-0042
Tel:  (859) 257-7805
Fax: (859) 323-9879
Email: [log in to unmask]
Faculty website:  http://www.uky.edu/~drlane
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER REGARDING THIS TRANSMISSION:
The contents of this email message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).  The information may also be confidential and legally privileged.  This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient(s).  If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction, or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited.  Neither the transmission of this email message and any attachments nor any error in transmission or misdelivery shall constitute waiver of any applicable legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply email and delete this message and any attachments.