From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: peer evaluations question

Thanks Jim. Is there a Rubric Based Evalulation available? Or should I design my own?

Christine maguire

In a message dated 1/16/2009 5:20:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Hi

We done some research on this and found that students were more comfortable giving low scores in a Rubric Based Evaluation....than in a "split the money" evaluation

When a student gets asked how many team meeting did they attend

0 1-2 3--4 4-5 All

Hard to lie here if the measures are somewhat quantitative

Jim