From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 6:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: peer evaluations question

Thanks Jim. Is there a Rubric Based Evalulation available? Or should I
design my own?

Christine maguire

In a message dated 1/16/2009 5:20:23 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

	Hi

	We done some research on this and found that students were more
comfortable giving low scores in a Rubric Based Evaluation....than in a
"split the money" evaluation

	When a student gets asked how many team meeting did they attend

	0 1-2 3--4 4-5 All

	Hard to lie here if the measures are somewhat quantitative

	Jim

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir
=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%2
6bcd=DecemailfooterNO62>