From: Team-Based Learning [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 1:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: peer evaluations question

I teach Early Childhood Development courses as an adjunct at Bunker Hill
Community College in Boston, MA. I used TBL for the first time last
semester. It went well except that the students did not like the peer
evaluation process. They did not want to rate their teammates lower than
9, arguing that everybody on the team was great but that some were even
better. Do others use the peer eval piece and has anyone run into this?
How is it working?
Thanks
Christine Maguire

Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage