Hi

Rod,

I Like the my time/our time/your time split

Last fall I did a workshop in Korea were the discussions and reporting
were in Korean....and when it was all over the strongest Korean English
speaker would fill us in on what was said.....didn't feel optimal for me
but might have been optimal for them

Christine

1) Remind them of the course title and make everyone responsible for
making others to speak English in the private conversations.....make it
a course task

2) Lean into the groups more often before reporting and ask for a recap
(in English of course) making sure that different people participate

3) During full class report use something like Michaelsen Answer
Finder...so when my group is called to report...we don't know who will
have to talk....it might keep the stronger English speakers from hogging
the floor...."talking chips" would be another approach

Jim