From: Team Learning Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Melissa Michelson
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 11:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: what to do on second day of class

I'm trying TBL for the first time this coming fall. The class meets MWF and
the term starts on a Wednesday. I don't think that gives the students enough
time (between Wed and Friday) to do the reading for the first RAP. I figure
I should give them until that next Monday. So what do I do on Friday?
-Melissa