Is the survey for the students or faculty?

What do you want to know from your audience (how comfortable, how
familiar, how well prepared)?

You might also want to do a pre/post - what they thought it might be
like, and then what it really was like.

We have been using the following questions to our students afterwards -
just to help us give feedback to faculty

I reviewed all the material Y/N

The amount of material was too much, just right, too little

Then these questions in a likert-type scale 1-5 (5=Strongly Agree)

I had NO difficulty accessing the preparatory material.

Subject content was clearly presented in the prepatory material.

I found my group helpful in facilitating further learning of the
material.

The objectives for this week's  Session were clear.

I was well-prepared for the Session.

I had sufficient opportunities to interact with the faculty members.

The faculty members were responsive to my questions.

I enjoyed the learning experience during the Session.

I found the IRA /GRA questions to be helpful for my learning.

The application exercise enhanced my understanding of content material.

I was able to achieve the learning objectives specified for the session.

Then some open ended questions about what we did well and what we could
do better.

For faculty I have been asking them about how well they felt prepared
and how they enjoyed the session.

Sandy

Sandy COOK, PhD | Associate Dean, Curriculum Development | Duke-NUS
Graduate Medical School Singapore | W: (65) 6516 8722| F: (65) 6227 2698

Administrative Executive:Belinda Yeo | [log in to unmask] | 6516-8511