On Dec 27, 2007 7:50 AM, Graves, Angela Dawn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  Hi Lane – our questions for the IRAT/GRAT come from the prereading
> material.  It is one way the students are held accountable for the reading.
>  It is important to make them challenging, but not tricky.  It is best to
> steer away from the True/False questions.  These same questions can be
> reused on the final.

Thanks, Angie. It seems we would be expecting the students to just read the
material carefully, not understand that which is difficult or remember that
which has to be memorized... since the topic has yet to be considered in
class.

I probably should have mentioned that I will be teach human anatomy &
physiology, which has a mix of concepts and minutia (knee bone connected to
the shin bone).

Lane
---
Lane P. Lester, Ph.D.