The combination of the demands of listserv combined with those of my
school's email system may or may not have caused the following to go
undelivered:

On Dec 30, 2007 4:06 AM, Kubitz, Karla <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello Lane,
> In addition to what others have had to say, I find it helpful to provide a
> 'Test Blueprint' for students prior to the RAT.  The Test Blueprint is a
> list of 10-20 knowledge statements... In order to well on the RAT, please be
> sure that you... can distinguish state anxiety and trait anxiety, understand
> self-efficacy theory, can identify a good example of psychological skills
> training, etc.  Hope this helps.  Karla Kubitz

Yes, I'm getting lots of good advice in this and other threads, and I
appreciate it all. I like your idea of giving them more than page numbers as
guides to the RATs, because I've struggled a bit with "evaluating before
teaching"... and yes, I know it's "learning" and not "teaching." :)

Lane