Andrew Finn's materials are very helpful!  I'd appreciate some quick
feedback, for any who have time-- I'm teaching a winter term Intro to
Music class. There are 14 kids so that will easily break into 2
teams.  It's a hybrid class.  For an online component -- Do you think
an appropriate individual assignment is to write a 7-10 sentence
paragraph on, 1st, a favorite short piece, then as we plow thru
stylistic periods, they'd have to write on e.g., comparing medieval
chant to a  baroque piece and also to respond with questions/comments
on at least 2 team members' paragraphs?

And for a team project, to compile a team outline/report on a short
piece not covered in the text? The format would be a brief timeline
of the piece noting big shifts in dynamics, instrumentation, climax
areas, main themes.  A 3-min piece or section would need only a 1-
page description in this mode and hopefully not be able to be
parceled out.
Thanks for your input as you are able --

Anna Rubin