Good afternoon, I am new to the concept of TBL I heard about it a conferance for private career colleges in Minnesota, MCCA, yesterday. Byron Korus was the speaker for this breakout session. Almost everything he said about TBL answered questions or fixed issues I have noticed in my residential classes.

I have plans to implement this in at least one of my classes next quarter.
In the meantime I am wondering if there is any information or data on using TBL in an online environment. If any of you know anything about using TBL online can you please point me to the information?

Thank you

--
Eddie Nestingen
Instructor, IT Coordinator