Hi Mark

I am away for the next week....but when I return I will send you pics of our design studio

It has 9 meeting rooms per floor open to a main room....the rooms are in a horseshoe on two floors....table chair white boards for each room....teams can be called out to railings over looking main stage

Jim

From: Team Learning Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mark Freeman
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 12:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TBL learning spaces design and limits to roll-out?

Dear colleagues

I am involved in assisting in the design of a new building – my context is a business school with 7000 students who mostly commute to class.

Can anyone please point me to evidence about entire degree programs adopting TBL and specifically:

Thanks, Mark

MARK FREEMAN | Associate Dean, Learning and Teaching | Director

OFFICE OF LEARNING AND TEACHING IN ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS

Faculty of Economics and Business
Rm 387 Merewether Building (H04)

The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006

P 61 2 9036 5030 | F 61 2 9351 6620